When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Fantastic Josh Transaction!

Antonio

Bought my wife a lady d@tejust. Joshua set it up with a silver face and more true band, and serviced it for me before shipping. Took a little extra time, esp. with careful shipping (you guys know what I mean), so worth the wait and it came in a week before her birthday, I think she'll be thrilled.

Keeps really good time, lost about 10 seconds over 3 days, really appreciate the servicing and calibration!

post-2119-1153336729_thumb.jpg

post-2119-1153336751_thumb.jpg

Bought my wife a lady d@tejust. Joshua set it up with a silver face and more true band, and serviced it for me before shipping. Took a little extra time, esp. with careful shipping (you guys know what I mean), so worth the wait and it came in a week before her birthday, I think she'll be thrilled.

Keeps really good time, lost about 10 seconds over 3 days, really appreciate the servicing and calibration!

Nice watch! how much is Josh charging for the servicing? I think is an option to consider when buying a swiss ETA replica you want it to last...

Cheers

Alex

Nice watch! how much is Josh charging for the servicing? I think is an option to consider when buying a swiss ETA replica you want it to last...

Cheers

Alex

Cheers

Alex

That's a good possibility, Alex, where's one find ETA replica movements? Might eventually do that for my SD as well, and GT if the 7750 ever gives me trouble.

Servicing was around $100, he quoted me watch+servicing+shipping all at once. Love knowing it's pressure tested, so definitely waterproof. He really does stand behind the product as well.

That's a good possibility, Alex, where's one find ETA replica movements? Might eventually do that for my SD as well, and GT if the 7750 ever gives me trouble.

Servicing was around $100, he quoted me watch+servicing+shipping all at once. Love knowing it's pressure tested, so definitely waterproof. He really does stand behind the product as well.

Thanks - Gracias! Antonio...I'll keep that in mind for my next Josh purchase!

Cheers

Alex

Thats one nice DateJust. It really looks great.

Thanks. I'm not really a watch/product photographer, so the actual watch is even better in person. Fun stuff to shoot, not to mention to wear!

She'll get it in the morning for her birthday. Still hoping she likes it, I think she will.

That watch looks great!!

Not too take away from it but can anyone tell me some of the flaws. I still have very new untrained eyes. My wife is dying for one of these. I want get her the best rep.

Thanks for the servicing info.. I really like the idea of geting my watches waterproofed before they are shipped and on my wrist.

That watch looks great!!

Not too take away from it but can anyone tell me some of the flaws. I still have very new untrained eyes. My wife is dying for one of these. I want get her the best rep.

Thanks for the servicing info.. I really like the idea of geting my watches waterproofed before they are shipped and on my wrist.

Gave her the watch this morning, she was thrilled! I'm so happy, and she just loves the watch.

Servicing doesn't just waterproof it, it also cleans out all the dirt and crap that gets in at the factory (they're likely not class 100 clean rooms... haha) and they lubricate everything properly, because that doesn't really happen at the factory either from what I've read here. Your movment will be calibrated and last years longer.

I had the band swapped on this one (Joshua did it at my request) to more accurately match the current watches. Since the Ladies' versions of these watches are less popular, they haven't updated the date wheel so the 6s and 9s are not closed. But everything else is really excellent on this watch, certainly close enough to pass for what it's supposed to be while on the wrist.

Having the watch on a winder for a week before giving it to her, I set the time via my computer, set to sync with international accurate time, the watch was within 11 seconds over the week.

Thanks, Joshua!!!!!

• 6 months later...
Gave her the watch this morning, she was thrilled! I'm so happy, and she just loves the watch.

Servicing doesn't just waterproof it, it also cleans out all the dirt and crap that gets in at the factory (they're likely not class 100 clean rooms... haha) and they lubricate everything properly, because that doesn't really happen at the factory either from what I've read here. Your movment will be calibrated and last years longer.

I had the band swapped on this one (Joshua did it at my request) to more accurately match the current watches. Since the Ladies' versions of these watches are less popular, they haven't updated the date wheel so the 6s and 9s are not closed. But everything else is really excellent on this watch, certainly close enough to pass for what it's supposed to be while on the wrist.

Having the watch on a winder for a week before giving it to her, I set the time via my computer, set to sync with international accurate time, the watch was within 11 seconds over the week.

Thanks, Joshua!!!!!

Quick question: which model is this?