When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Rep pics

ifly65

Ok...so I couldnt wait for my Eurotimez to arrive (its been 3 weeks so far as expected, Chris is super busy). So I bought an identical 'lower priced' version from a member here on rwg...yeah you read right...a second exact model TT. It arrived in a speedy two days from my purchase! I am very impressed...seeing that this is the first rep Ive ever owned. Unless you are on these forums looking at close up pics, AD, or a gen owner...this is totally acceptable. Im sure I will be happy with Chris's modded TT ...but this watch has me scratching my head a bit asking...why did I order the expensive rep? Thanks southwest for a great 'wearer' and making my first rep a successful transaction!

post-17484-1227243709_thumb.jpg

post-17484-1227243746_thumb.jpg

post-17484-1227243770_thumb.jpg

post-17484-1227243809_thumb.jpg

post-17484-1227243836_thumb.jpg

post-17484-1227243868_thumb.jpg

post-17484-1227243898_thumb.jpg

post-17484-1227243930_thumb.jpg

Edited by ifly65

Thanks! Yeah Im really excited to get my Euromariner now. From what Ive learned on RWG so far, I can spot many things that are incorrect as expected. I guess I was thinking about some really bad Rolex reps that Ive seen locally. You could spot problems a mile away without even picking them up...so I am impressed with the quality for the megar amount Ive paid for it. It will be great to wear to band gigs and I wont have to worry about it at all. I oiled the bracelet...wow what a difference...thanks for the tips RWG. Now I hope it stays running for a while...it has the st6d movement.

Chris said it could take a bit longer than the usual 2-3 weeks...that's all I know. I emailed him a few days ago, then I read his post about being super busy. Ive mention to Chris that I'm not in a hurry at all. For my Euromariner, he is doing many things...a prototype Euromariner TT with: Noob dial, DW and bracelet, morphed with an MBK case, bezel. Then for mods...a fatter gen like tube, clark crystal and an upgraded pearl! It was a bit more than I wanted to spend. Im expecting a sweet rep based on Chris's reputation. He was really patient with my 'noob' emails...answered everything I asked...then I found all the answers on RWG. You can find everything on this forum!

Do you have any pics of your TT?

Edited by ifly65

you can check out pics of it on www.watchmaker9.tv .....just click submariner on the left hand side and click the 2 tone model. it's exactly the same. all i changed was shaved the crown guards and changed the bezel

but the one you ordered from chris will have a better dial, datewheel and pearl than mine.