When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anybody has Both a panerai 183/111/112 and a mont blanc timewalker chrono?

JCYL

and can comment on which one is more accurate in terms of look and feel?

i love both watches a lot and equally but don't have much $ to spend at the moment; would like to hear from you guys.

thanks a lot!

Hey i actually have just bought the 111h & a 183 and have the mont blanc timewalker chrono.. luv them all!!

Just got em over the last 2 weeks so have not taken any pictures yet....

wow! would love to see your photos! :D

Ok here is my take on these

- I luv the detailed dial on the MB an as I have the silver dial it reaaly looks great!

- On the 111 & the 183, Currently i prefer the 111 (this maybe as i have worn it and not the 183 as of yet). But the 183 to me is a dress watch, formal suit etc etc thats the "look" i had in mind when i saw it.

Unfortunately i have been soooo swamped at wrk the last week and am wrking the weekend so the pictures will be a little delayed.....

Ok here is my take on these

- I luv the detailed dial on the MB an as I have the silver dial it reaaly looks great!

- On the 111 & the 183, Currently i prefer the 111 (this maybe as i have worn it and not the 183 as of yet). But the 183 to me is a dress watch, formal suit etc etc thats the "look" i had in mind when i saw it.

Unfortunately i have been soooo swamped at wrk the last week and am wrking the weekend so the pictures will be a little delayed.....

thanks! please take your time. would u mind telling me where u bought the MB timewalker? i've visited most of the trusted dealers' websites and the timewalker is generally in the mid $200 range for an asian movement. however, i've come across one dealer who's selling one with a swiss movement and is asking for $800+ for it! i don't know if it's worth it to get the swiss one, as i think the cases used are identical as i'm more concerned with the look and feel of the watch. the movement doesn't bother me as long as it's reliable. B)

thanks! please take your time. would u mind telling me where u bought the MB timewalker? i've visited most of the trusted dealers' websites and the timewalker is generally in the mid $200 range for an asian movement. however, i've come across one dealer who's selling one with a swiss movement and is asking for $800+ for it! i don't know if it's worth it to get the swiss one, as i think the cases used are identical as i'm more concerned with the look and feel of the watch. the movement doesn't bother me as long as it's reliable. B)

I actually bought mine from a offline dealer I know in India and paid approx 200 for mine (its a Quartz) so i cant help there... But look around maybe there is one availible in the trade section from one of the members

There is a non chrono GMT for sale here http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=87330

i bought the mb timewalker chrono from joshua, asia 7750. it's a beautiful watch n very exacting in detail. if QC is vital to you, i'd go with chris from eurotimez. he's $30-40 more, but now it's not drop-shipped n goes through a very good QC. it's worth the money and the peace of mind, which is priceless. but joshua has tremendous customer history, very professional, and excellent quality reps. you can order with full confidence from either; it just depends upon whether you care about about drop-shipping and/or individual QC of your watch.

p.s. eurotimez is not taking new orders right now 'til early dec, though...