When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Input wanted on PAM 220

Phigment1

The PAM220 has been my favorite for some time now... nearly bought the genuine...

it seems that case "looks" decent... lugs seem to look "sharper" than previous models but still not as sharp as the gen...

i still don't understand why they cant get the case as sharp as the gen... they have no problems with other models...

the lume looks a bit too green to me... (i prefer more white) but almost all PAM models seem this color to me...

the Date font looks OK... It doesn't seem "as large" as the gen... of course, you can never tell in the dealer pictures... it may be fine...

The Bracelet is not like gen. Way too rounded off... The gen also tapers from 24mm to 20 or 22mm?!?! it is very detailed and you can immediately see that it is gen...

also, I am unsure as to whether or not the model in question is supposed to have the "quick release" or "push button" bracelet/strap changing system?

I think the one i almost purchased had it... i think KING has an '8 day model' showcasing this...

I am surprised they haven't rep'd the NEW bracelet... VERY simple design and not as flashy as the standard one shown... very Rolex like...

The 220 is one of the most accurate auto PAM reps around, hard to find a better one. Maybe just the DSN 088 and 240.

DSN 104, and Josh/Andrew 'ultimate'/'best version' 104, are at par with the 220.

And the old-style bracelet is consistent with the 220 up to J series.

The 220 is one of the most accurate auto PAM reps around, hard to find a better one. Maybe just the DSN 088 and 240.

DSN 104, and Josh/Andrew 'ultimate'/'best version' 104, are at par with the 220.

And the old-style bracelet is consistent with the 220 up to J series.

Which 220 is this?

Can you post a picture?

The 220 from Josh/Andrew that I remember was all polished and not 2 tone.

Not very accurate.