When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam ETA Swiss Info Seller

CHRONOZEN

PLEASE CAN YOU TEL ME IF PERFECT CLONE IS A TRUSTED SELLER. I SEE MANY NICE WATCHES I LOOKING FOR REP PANERAI BUT I DONT KNOW THIS SELLER.

IF YOU KNOW HIM.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN ORDER AND TRUST WHEN HE SAY IS A SWISS ETA 6497.BECAUSE FOR THE SAME MOVEMENT BIG DIFFERENCE ON PRICE ?.

THANK YOU

[THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFORMATION BUT DOESNT WORK. I FIND A SITE WITH BILL CLINTON ADVERTIZ ME IS A VIOLATION TO BUY COUNTERFEIT WATCH,TRADMARK ROLEX.....ECT. IS THIS CAN MAKE ME SOME PROBLEMS ? IS THE FIRST TIME I FIND THIS TYPE OF READING.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HAVE PROBLEM.SINCE LAST WEEK I PUT SOME GENUINE ROLEX PARTS ON THE BAY AND I RECEIVE A MESSAGE SAY I CANT SALE ANYMORE ? CAN EBAY CHECK IF I GO TO REPLICA SITE ? BECAUSE I AM HONEST SELLER AND ALWAAYS SALE GENUINE,BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SINCE I GO TO SOME REPLICA FORUM THE PROBLEM STARTING.PLEASE CAN YOU TEL ME IF IS POSSIBLE,OR IF I SCARE FOR NOTHING.

THANK YOU

thank finally the page open its ok. very nice rep. but just to get an idea for the pam 036 he as 1 with asian movement and 1 with swiss mouvement just 88$ difference ? so if i understand you even the swiss is not swiss ? just to be sure before to order from him.please if you can help me on this, because even if is the old style movement and if he say swiss can be asian ?

thank you.

serge