When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Intro to PAM community

l3x

Hi everyone,

I stumbled onto this site looking for information on MM20s and building/customizing PAM style homages.

Wanted to stop in to say and share my little collection with everyone.

I don't own any reps ( at least not yet...I do have one incoming though from one of the masters on RG ) So I'll be part of the club soon.

Here are my homages:

homage.jpg

And these are two that I purchased in hopes of learning the art:

homage2.jpg

The SS one has swiss 6497 but is running +5 mins a day. I'd like to either learn how to regulate the motor or swap it with another. The case is also pretty banged up and I'm hoping to make it vintage like. I'd also like to replace the dial with a sterile one.

The PVD one works perfectly. It also has a swiss 6497. For this one I'm looking to sterilize the dial.

I have no experience whatsoever in doing any of the things I want to do. But that's where this site and RG and RWI comes in. I'm hoping to learn from you all

That's it for now thanks for looking.

~lex

Welcome. Nice collection to start and yes you can learn a lot on this website. Most topics have probably been discussed so use the search feature and if you can't find it there just ask.

Thanks Sweattdogg. I'm working on getting all my tools right now. Doing it slowly due to the cost. But I'm very excited to start working.

And yes the search button is my best friend when it comes to getting the info I need. B)