When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean H

Fozziebear

Wich color does matct the best with a gen ?

I prefer the brown one, but I'm afraid there's too much difference ?

In some reviews I read the brown looks too much "reddish" ???

I have already many black-dialled watches, so must I consider to buy a blue one ?

Let me put this in a other way: Someone here owns a BROWN version ? :rolleyes:

THANKS !!!

[i have many versions of this--white, black, silver, brown, maroon and blue dials. I know, kind of obsessive. The only ones that are close to the gen--which I've seen a number of times at an AD--are blue, black and the correct brown, which is really copper. The one I ordered from Trusty, which was supposed to be brown, was in fact maroon. Gorgeous, and I kept it, but not even close to the gen. The brown one which is close to the gen I ordered from Jay at Silix because he did an impressively detailed photographic comparison of the rep and the gen a year ago and his version looked identical. Took about a month to actually get the watch from Jay, for many reasons, but it does compare very closely. Also, I ordered the rep ocean racer strap in blue and Jay's came with a brown OR, and then ordered just the straps alone from an AD ($77 each, without the clasp.) Then I put the rep clasp on the gen strap and the whole thing is spot on to the gen. FYI, the rep brown OR strap isn't close in color to the gen, and the blue rep OR is off too. I will post pics sometime of all of this.

[i have many versions of this--white, black, silver, brown, maroon and blue dials. I know, kind of obsessive. The only ones that are close to the gen--which I've seen a number of times at an AD--are blue, black and the correct brown, which is really copper. The one I ordered from Trusty, which was supposed to be brown, was in fact maroon. Gorgeous, and I kept it, but not even close to the gen. The brown one which is close to the gen I ordered from Jay at Silix because he did an impressively detailed photographic comparison of the rep and the gen a year ago and his version looked identical. Took about a month to actually get the watch from Jay, for many reasons, but it does compare very closely. Also, I ordered the rep ocean racer strap in blue and Jay's came with a brown OR, and then ordered just the straps alone from an AD ($77 each, without the clasp.) Then I put the rep clasp on the gen strap and the whole thing is spot on to the gen. FYI, the rep brown OR strap isn't close in color to the gen, and the blue rep OR is off too. I will post pics sometime of all of this.

Hallo sbh718,

Many versions ! Great ! Obsessive ? No way - me myself I'm considering to buy the white and the black SOSF too. ( I own a blue one )

Hmm...I would like to buy it from PT ( Precious Time ).

Do you know if he has the "correct" copper-brown ?

EDIT: Is this an A 7750 or is it also available with a Swiss Eta-movement ? ( like the SOSF )

Edited by Fozziebear