When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Screws are dead (not screwing down)...

tgchrono2

hello, i dont know if im posting to the correct subforum of RWG but i have 2 problems with PAM 111 & PAM 233 in which the screws dont screw down anymore. maybe due to many strap exhanges & worng sxrewdrivers.....

Do i have any solution to ''correct'' the screw problems ??? Any alternatives ???

Thanks in Advance & i wish you a Nice New Year !!!

Yep

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=68523

hello, i dont know if im posting to the correct subforum of RWG but i have 2 problems with PAM 111 & PAM 233 in which the screws dont screw down anymore. maybe due to many strap exhanges & worng sxrewdrivers.....

Do i have any solution to ''correct'' the screw problems ??? Any alternatives ???

Spring bars is probably the best answer. If you are obsessed with retaining the use of threaded strap pins Ziggy has done some pretty cool stuff using aircraft epoxy to create artificial threads (no idea why the strap holder doesn't get stuck when forming the threads :lol: ) and they hold up very well.

As above, springbars are the answer. I have a 253 which had a stripped thread when I bought it, used springbars with no problem, makes changing straps a breeze as well.

Stuart