When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get ladies datejust bracelet(genuine)?

letter

Hi,

Anyone know where I can source a ladies (jubilee or others)datejust bracelet? I have seen a few on e-bay in the past although nothing on there now...is that to do with Rolex?

Where are the best places to get genuine Rolex parts these days?

Also...I intend to put this on a ladies datejust rep...it may be too big(havent measured it yet)...if the endlinks are filed down ever so slightly would it look okay?

thanks

You can try Interwatches: http://www.interwatches.com/index.php?Acti...;GridPosition=8

They're not an AD but they carry genuine dials and bracelets (and a whole lot of watches).

I can't vouch for their watches or dials but I bought a Stainless Daytona bracelet from them which I put on a gen Explorer II (I later sold the bracelet).

I had the bracelet authenticated at an AD and it was genuine.

Their stock fluctuates but they've got a few Ladies DJ bracelets in stock right now, jubilee and oyster as well as a midsize and a few presidents.

Gen Ladies Datejusts are 13MM between the lugs; a quick measurement of your rep should tell you if it'll fit.

The bracelets on the site are all the hollow end-link models so filing should be relatively easy, if needed.

They ask a premium over list price but say that they'll consider offers.

Hope this helps,

Tony.

• 1 month later...