When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Diamond bezel for hbb ceramic

chessmonster

Shouldn't your name be "PokerMonster"?

Started as a chessmonster but figured out there is a lot more money in poker.

A lot more.

I play online mostly...

Word Series time is showtime.

Lots of kids wear gigantic flashy watches. Like a badge kind of.

This year im gong to be wearing a solid black hbb..anti bling..but at the same time....a blingy bezel would be nice...boy am i torn.

This is the replica that needs to come out...

The all black hbb with black diamond bezzle.

Fake black diamonds..no one will be able to tell the difference for sure...fake real diamonds can look cheap..fake black diamonds..now that is something.

Check out how sharp this watch looks.....

Seems like it would be real easy to replicate the black diamond bezel...my mouth is watering.

post-19608-1231998400_thumb.jpg

I just found a place NYBLING that custom makes real diamond bezels for the hbb...black diamonds are somehow cheaper so they can do a black bezel hbb in real black diamonds for $1500.

This is the replica that needs to come out...

The all black hbb with black diamond bezzle.

Fake black diamonds..no one will be able to tell the difference for sure...fake real diamonds can look cheap..fake black diamonds..now that is something.

Check out how sharp this watch looks.....

Seems like it would be real easy to replicate the black diamond bezel...my mouth is watering.

post-19608-1231998400_thumb.jpg

I wanted a custom bezel a while back, I enquired about black diamonds and was told by a jeweller that they are over priced for what they are. Poor quality diamonds that are just black thru impurites, made sense when you consider marketing hype companies come out with. Diamonds are expensive so why not sell the crap they mine out first as a new chic coloured diamond, and pay for the real quality before they sell it. Just my feelings, sorry to rant :)