When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help the new boy pplleeaassee

mrbrown1234

Hey boys and girls

Im the new boy and had a question that I hop you pro's can answer

I have brought a few watches from brand9avenue and had no problems, but after looking around have now discovered there is a whole world in replicas.

I am looking for a 43mm U Boat flight deck and wonderd where u would recommend the best replica site.

Thanks in advance guys....

Hey Mr B, welcome aboard!! Think you will you enjoy your time/term here! lol

The best way to find what you want is to use the search button at the top right of the screen, there is very little that the guys on here haven't tried, reviewed or slated! I honestly don't think there is a Rep out there that hasn't come under the scrutiny of one of the guys here at one time or another!

As for dealers, all the dealers on this site are well known and highly thought of, best one for you? Depends on where you live, what you are after etc. Best way is to go to the dealer/collector section on here and read through their own dealer forums (each dealer has his own forum space) and see what other folk have thought about them, the products, delivery, QC, ect.

There is a HUGE wealth of experience aand knowledge that has been kindly shared on here by guys who have put in huge amounts of time and effort to give us reviews, thoughts and hints and tips. I would reccommend ToadTorrent (very amusing reviews and very indepth!) Lanikai (there isn't a rep alive that this dude hasn't got, and he has kindly put huge efforts into telling us about them!) then of course there is the mighty ByTor!! lol. (this guy has forgotten more about watches in general, rep and gen, than most of us could wish to know!!)

So there you go Mr B, have a rummage around and see who and what you like, do some research and reading and you won't go wrong!! Enjoy bud!

N6

Hey Mr B, welcome aboard!! Think you will you enjoy your time/term here! lol

The best way to find what you want is to use the search button at the top right of the screen, there is very little that the guys on here haven't tried, reviewed or slated! I honestly don't think there is a Rep out there that hasn't come under the scrutiny of one of the guys here at one time or another!

As for dealers, all the dealers on this site are well known and highly thought of, best one for you? Depends on where you live, what you are after etc. Best way is to go to the dealer/collector section on here and read through their own dealer forums (each dealer has his own forum space) and see what other folk have thought about them, the products, delivery, QC, ect.

There is a HUGE wealth of experience aand knowledge that has been kindly shared on here by guys who have put in huge amounts of time and effort to give us reviews, thoughts and hints and tips. I would reccommend ToadTorrent (very amusing reviews and very indepth!) Lanikai (there isn't a rep alive that this dude hasn't got, and he has kindly put huge efforts into telling us about them!) then of course there is the mighty ByTor!! lol. (this guy has forgotten more about watches in general, rep and gen, than most of us could wish to know!!)

So there you go Mr B, have a rummage around and see who and what you like, do some research and reading and you won't go wrong!! Enjoy bud!

N6

Thanks for the help guys.

Im gona be a busy boy....

Welcome aboard :good:

I have purchased from, Josh's Perfect Clones, Andrew's Trusty Time, Angus from PureTime, Ruby, King and Jay at Silix and have been treated to exceptional service and have received quality products. They are all exceptional. I recommend them to anybody.

Search through the dealer sections and read the reviews posted by members and you will find what you need. Remember, the answer to most of your questions are just a query away through the search function. If you are wondering about something chances are that it has been posted about on the forum already.