When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM Wish List (please advise)

tavros

So I have finally narrowed down my PAM Wish List (starting from every watch) to the ones that I would love to have in my collection at some point. I have ranked them in order of preference, and if anyone can chime in on any specific model(s) with any advice or words of wisdom, I would really appreciate it.

For my first PAM, I am willing to pay up to $400 for a quality watch...so please let me know if you have any suggestions on a certain dealer that you think does one watch very well. I am in no hurry, so if it requires some custom work (that can be done within the $400 budget, that is fine). I figure to pay about $100 for a good strap to start off also.

Here is the list:

1) PAM 067-Radiomir Zerograph- have never seen it repped, but what a beauty.

2) PAM 172-Tantalium- the blue hands are very convincing.

3) PAM 036-(Marina Militaire)

4) PAM 118-pretty much same as 036 w/o the "Militaire"

5) PAM 183-Radiomir Black Seal- something about this basic Radiomir with no CG that I really like, heard the lugs are a bit cumbersome

6) PAM 004-don't see many of these, and I would want the PVD to be real good, but nonetheless a fine watch

7&8) Tie between PAM 005 (logo on sausage dial) and PAM 111H-the quintessential PAM for a noobie, I know

9) PAM 113-saving up for a Gen Breitling Montbrilliant, so will have a solid white dial watch hopefully in the next year

10) PAM 177-Ti w/black dial, for some reason the brown hits me better with the Ti case

11) Pam 061-same as 036, but no see-through back...would be willing to pay up for the looks since movement won't be exposed and not as important

That does it...hope to hear some good stuff from the PAM pro's here.

Take care,

Tavros

Pretty solid list.

1. Zerograph was repped, but only for a short time. Check with Perfect Clones (Joshua) or Trusty (Andrew) but doubt it is still available.
    http://www.rwg.cc/members/PAM067-Zerograph...mp;hl=zerograph.
  2. 172 - Pretty much have to go with Davidsen to get a reasonable one today. The best were Swiss ETA and sold back in 2005/2006 and occasionally come up on resale.
  3. 036 - Pretty much have to go with Davidsen again for a reasonable one, although I heard a new batch were coming from the cartel factories. The Best was sold by Perfect Clones back in 2005/2006 - nice accurate crown and correct movement plates and case lug engravings.
Good luck with your search!