When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has access to company profile reports?

slay

I'm working on a competitor analysis for a company in the medical field right now and I would like to get some more in-depth information about its competitors. I found exactly what I need, but all those sites want money for the reports. Does anyone of you have access to any of those sites that create detailed company profiles, with information about liquidity etc.?

This is from wrightreports:

"A textual analysis of the financial results of the selected company, compared to selectedcompetitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the companys financial statements,extensive ratio analyses and up to 10-year history of sales, earnings, dividends and securitypricing. A business description of the company, including contact information, senior officers andWright Quality Rating analyses is also provided.Wright Reports are developed for the leading publicly traded companies in 63 countries. Thereports are written in English in a standardized format that enables easy comparisons acrosscountry boundaries. The reports contain explanatory footnotes to annotate the data. Wrightsproprietary quality rate is assigned to each company when there is sufficient information available."

Thanks in advance!