When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Carrera bracelet

danielbar@gmx.de

Just FYI, WatchEden sells the bracelet separate in their Accessories section. I got one a while back. I noticed the clasp didn't close quite right on mine too - as you say, it never failed, but it was noticeable.

I think there are two factories producing Carrera bracelets - or at least the endlinks. The endlinks on the one I got from WatchEden didn't fit the case quite perfectly. There was a little play in the endlink fit, and it was noticeable visually. My endlinks have numerical markings on the underside (the correct ones, but in teh wrong positions). I have seen other rep endlinks with no markings on the underside, and from the photos, they seem to fit the case better.

Lastly, I just got a gen Carrera bracelet (stumbled upon it and bought it for a song). The rep bracelet is almost indistinguishable from the gen, except for the endlinks. The gen endlinks fit the rep case flawlessly, and of course, the clasp closes with no problems.

If you get the rep bracelet and the endlink fit bothers you, a pair of gen endlinks might just be the perfect solution.