When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Thursday gripe..

fulanito_uk

I knows there's nothing much i can do, and as a rep buyer I guess I contribute to the problem...

But what really annoys me is the fact that you type Rolex Submariner for instance in google or google images (google serach is a little better than images it has to be said) and what do you get back? a few good sites offering Gen's but then loads of replica sites -_- , and where as before I felt that good reps like the ones that can be bought here or by known sellers that post on this site were kind of a guarded secret, and most people thought of fake rolexes as rubbish gold ones that tic.. well gotta get back to work. but I wish that replicas we're just more hush hush and more exclusive to just the people in the know like us :)

Although i'm sure the quality and price in many cases are not as good as our sellers but there pictures in many cases are lifted from better sellers or even gens, this is enough to show someone who hadn

Edited by fulanito_uk