When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Concerns about magnification and other.. AP ROO sec12

Hey so i've been lurking for quite a while now and I believe I'm ready to take the plunge into buying my first quality replica watch,

the piece i'd like to buy is http://www.jpc8118.com/00000aap10002-royal...c12-p-4973.html this one.

I went to a gen dealers website and noticed that the part where the day number is showed is magnified and it dosnt look like it is on perfect clones's website

Does anyone have this watch that can vouch for it? any idea why the date window isn't magnified?

here is the original of it

http://www.thefinestwatches.com/index.cfm/...el_Bracelet.htm

hopefully these ARE indeed the same watches (lol if i got it all wrong)

thanks alot for the help!

(another thing, about a month ago there was a sticked thread in this forum of someone dissecting the @12sec ROO and he had many complaints about it's lasting qualities, have these issues been adressed in these new watches? or are they still there? i would hate to have a 600 dollar paper weight :( ! )

Here's the deal...the two watches have complete different movements. The sec at 12 is a modified A7750 and the gen is an ETA based or Jaeger LeCoultre automatic with a Dubois chronograph module popped in (the new AP's have their own in house movements now). The gen's date window is set very deep in the watch compared to the date position of the A7750 so you will never get the same mag look. There are frankens out there around $3000-4000 if you want the same exact look. We've learned that the current sec at 12 is probably the closest we are going to get for AP ROO's.

AP ROO's are not nearly as bad as the sec at 6 movements....mine is running fine and so they majority of those on this forum, i believe.

Hey so i've been lurking for quite a while now and I believe I'm ready to take the plunge into buying my first quality replica watch,

the piece i'd like to buy is http://www.jpc8118.com/00000aap10002-royal...c12-p-4973.html this one.

I went to a gen dealers website and noticed that the part where the day number is showed is magnified and it dosnt look like it is on perfect clones's website

Does anyone have this watch that can vouch for it? any idea why the date window isn't magnified?

here is the original of it

http://www.thefinestwatches.com/index.cfm/...el_Bracelet.htm

hopefully these ARE indeed the same watches (lol if i got it all wrong)

thanks alot for the help!

(another thing, about a month ago there was a sticked thread in this forum of someone dissecting the @12sec ROO and he had many complaints about it's lasting qualities, have these issues been adressed in these new watches? or are they still there? i would hate to have a 600 dollar paper weight :( ! )

Here's the deal...the two watches have complete different movements. The sec at 12 is a modified A7750 and the gen is an ETA based or Jaeger LeCoultre automatic with a Dubois chronograph module popped in (the new AP's have their own in house movements now). The gen's date window is set very deep in the watch compared to the date position of the A7750 so you will never get the same mag look. There are frankens out there around $3000-4000 if you want the same exact look. We've learned that the current sec at 12 is probably the closest we are going to get for AP ROO's.

AP ROO's are not nearly as bad as the sec at 6 movements....mine is running fine and so they majority of those on this forum, i believe.

I [censored]ing love smart people such as yourself :)

Alright so I understand the magnification aspect might just not work and I'm ok with that, as for watch model I AM looking at the same watches (visually) right? I'm just makin sure because i can see the square background on the dealers sight but not the replicas site so I'm a tad worried.

and i'm happy to hear that the 12secs run well, how long has yours been running thus far? and did you get them from the same website as me?

The date is magnified on your rep.

Does it look exactly the same as the gen, no ; none of our reps do.

But it looks very, very close and to answer your question, you will notice that the date is magnified on the rep.

The movement should be reliable, but it is a more complicated movement so you are taken a little more risk than on a seconds at 9, 7750 movement. A non-chrono ETA movement would be the safest movement.

It is believed to be a well built movement so it should last, but it is brand new so all experiences with it are based on limited time.

Keep that in mind.

The website you are looking at will have the best quality available.

You can find some of my previous threads in regard to this watch. I currently have two AP ROO from that exact website..

I have the SS Navy and the Rubber Clad Black dial.

I did extensive research before making my purchase and on which site to do so.

I love both of my watches and feel EXTREMELY comfortable wearing them in Los Angeles where judgment is everything. I have held a gen to the rep on both of mine and it is very very very hard to see any differences.

As far as the movement goes, I am a bit concerned for prolonged use but as of now I rotate my watches keeping them off when I am not wearing them as Fransisco suggested. (this is how I justified to my wife buying two) LOL

I have also had nothing but pleasant experiences buying from that dealer. The service before and after purchase has been impeccable..

I am waiting on bumble bee for my next purchase!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

post-18322-1236704548_thumb.jpg

The sec at 12 can be had for less...I got mine from silix for 480 shipped. Look around at other dealers, but there may some sacrafice for customer service.

You can find some of my previous threads in regard to this watch. I currently have two AP ROO from that exact website..

I have the SS Navy and the Rubber Clad Black dial.

I did extensive research before making my purchase and on which site to do so.

I love both of my watches and feel EXTREMELY comfortable wearing them in Los Angeles where judgment is everything. I have held a gen to the rep on both of mine and it is very very very hard to see any differences.

As far as the movement goes, I am a bit concerned for prolonged use but as of now I rotate my watches keeping them off when I am not wearing them as Fransisco suggested. (this is how I justified to my wife buying two) LOL

I have also had nothing but pleasant experiences buying from that dealer. The service before and after purchase has been impeccable..

I am waiting on bumble bee for my next purchase!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.