When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Link Chronograph

mikewik

I have several reps of different makes - IWC, PAM, Rolex etc. Now I want a gen. I feel best bang for the buck is with TAG and I like their style, beautiful and recognizable (a little important to me). Now I went to an AD and they have a set discount which is not as good as say Amazon or Authenticwatches.com etc. but the AD is just that an AD with a pure non gray market warranty. Now I searched before I posted this and saw no where where this was discussed, but if I missed it I appologize. Can some of you out there with experiences good and bad let me know whether or not it was first hand or not. Or hey just tell me where to go for the best experience pricewise and warranty wise should the watch have issues. I am in California. thanks.

Price-wise, I would forgo the warranty for the serious $ savings to be had right now by buying a used one. Even if there are issues with it later, you would be able to afford to have someone like The Zigmeister do a complete service and you would still be ahead. Try the sales corner on Timezone and be patient. One or more will come up.

Price-wise, I would forgo the warranty for the serious $ savings to be had right now by buying a used one. Even if there are issues with it later, you would be able to afford to have someone like The Zigmeister do a complete service and you would still be ahead. Try the sales corner on Timezone and be patient. One or more will come up.

thanks that is one way though patience is not one of my best features, not even close. That plus the fact that I am looking for BLUE might make it a real long wait. any other input is appreciated.