When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trying to get a 089; DSN or cartel?

RickHiC

I noticed Josh's site has the anthracite dial with corrected tick mark at 9 now. I know that was a flaw in the past. The strap however looks like crap.

DSN is going to likely have better lume, etc., but his dial looks off. I searched and searched on this and haven't found an answer. Is his dial blue, or is it just the light/angle of pic? I have googled up lots of gens, and they do indeed vary quite a bit from image to image.

I like DSN's strap a lot better, and actually I like the all around look of that piece better, whether it matches gen or not. But it sure would be nice to have something not completely off.

So..... anybody out there with a DSN 89? The last thread I found wrapped up with a bunch of questions and no answers or pics. I would love some help as I'm ready to pull the trigger.

p.s. tried contacting him directly. No reponse yet.

Thanks guys. Those look great. I also heard back from Davidsen and he confirmed his anthracite is the correct gray. Now on to payment. I've so far hassled through moneybookers and moneygram with no luck. They do not seem to be very keen on US residents sending international. The first I finally resorted to tech support, who said they just plain don't support person to person US to international. The second suspended my account instantly as soon as I created it. Western Union will probably work, but the fees are crazy high.

I never thought of putting that on a blue strap, but it has me thinking... I may order a blue croc and brown croc and see which I like better with Ti.