When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Rolex TT & FG Care

smbc

All,

I recently purchased a gold replica GMT. I have noticed it is sgtarting to wear from knicks et cetera..

Can anyone advise if there is a way to protect/ repair these types of problems?

Also-does anyone know of a dealer that sells a higher quality FG GMT?

Thanks!

There is really nothing you can do to stop gold plating from wearing out. I cannot tell you if any dealers full gold gmt will be a better quality however I can tell you that the full gold replicas I have bought have had very high quality plating and I have worn many of them for years without problems.

The new gmt with the ceramic bezel from josh/andrew/king/puretime, etc seems to have good quality plating. f you bought a $50 replica you will get $50 plating.

Most of the good gold watches will run you around $300 from our trusted dealers.

There is really nothing you can do to stop gold plating from wearing out. I cannot tell you if any dealers full gold gmt will be a better quality however I can tell you that the full gold replicas I have bought have had very high quality plating and I have worn many of them for years without problems.

The new gmt with the ceramic bezel from josh/andrew/king/puretime, etc seems to have good quality plating. f you bought a $50 replica you will get $50 plating.

Most of the good gold watches will run you around $300 from our trusted dealers.

I can chime in and say he is right. I bought two 2-tone noobmariners from chris of eurotimez... and all the center links are in fact solid gold... not alot of gold there tho, the bezel is solid gold... and the end links are gold filled..which is so thick it would take daily wear for well over 20 years to wear off. You do get what you pay for tho. I had a 2-tone daytona I bought for like 120 bucks and this thing was garbage.. almost all the gold was wearing through at like 4 weeks. trash.