When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Railmaster XXL

phillio

Hi guys, I'm new here and am interested in a Railmaster XXL rep. I have contacted both PT and narikaa about their reps. Narikaa's uses the Asian movement with mineral glass and PT's is the Unitas with sapphire. Does anyone have any experience with either? I've seen pics of narikaa's and it looks like a good quality piece, and both guys have good reputations on here. Was just wondering if anyone had first hand experience of them and if you could fit a Sapphire glass to the Asian movement. Cheers

I had the cheaper one last year. I didn't buy it from Narikaa but I believe my watch was probably the same as his. It's huge. I had 6 PAMs back then and I found I always picked up a PAM instead of the XXL so I sold it.

Obviously the "Swiss" and sapphire model will be better. If you think you're going to wear it a lot and you have the cash, spring for the nicer model. If it's going to be an occasional watch and cash is tight, get the one from Narikaa. Keep this in mind, too, if it's going to be a keeper you'll want to replace the cheap rep strap.

Thanks, I am torn between the two because I am unsure about the size and how much wrist time it will get. I don't suppose anyone has experience of both reps and any differences in quality?

Where does it show that Narikaa has this watch? I checked on his watches in UK section but its not there?