When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling EVO with pusher issue...help appreciated

Hi guys,

I'm a long time member from way back on the rep forums and lurk around here a lot. I bought a Breitling Chrono EVO from a member on here about a year ago and about 2 weeks after I got it the chrono pusher fell off and i could not find it. So, I for over a year I have a watch that works great but no chrono pusher.

I want to fix it but was told by a dealer I have to buy a whole new case set and swap out the movt. A lot of work that I dont know how to do or know anyone who could do it right that I trust.

So, first...anyone have a EVO chrono pusher I can buy?

2nd, if not...can I sell this watch on the forum and obviously disclose the missing piece? What would it be worth? The movt and bracelet, case must be worth something.

I love the watch and wish I could wear it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marc

Edited by WatchnRoll

Hi guys,

Any help? Please

Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm a long time member from way back on the rep forums and lurk around here a lot. I bought a Breitling Chrono EVO from a member on here about a year ago and about 2 weeks after I got it the chrono pusher fell off and i could not find it. So, I for over a year I have a watch that works great but no chrono pusher.

I want to fix it but was told by a dealer I have to buy a whole new case set and swap out the movt. A lot of work that I dont know how to do or know anyone who could do it right that I trust.

So, first...anyone have a EVO chrono pusher I can buy?

2nd, if not...can I sell this watch on the forum and obviously disclose the missing piece? What would it be worth? The movt and bracelet, case must be worth something.

I love the watch and wish I could wear it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marc

Cmon guys...help a brother out here...please

Honestly if you love the watch and would like to wear it, i suggest purchasing another case set. Swapping the movement into the new case set isnt all that difficult.

Even if you find a spare chrono pusher, it may just as well fall out again. Save yourself the trouble and replace the case. Josh should be able to source one for $85

I must have missed this one, sorry...

The pusher either has a screw or "C" clip that was holding it in place, with the pusher fallen out the screw or C clip is floating around in the case and could damage the movement.

Pushers are common parts, meaning that they are simple to replace (but you would probably have to replace both pushers so they match).

Easy fix, if you can find someone local to do the job.

RG