When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any Swedish members with a lot of rep buying experience?

modelizer

Hi everyone!

Ordered my first rep from Warcheden which unfortunately is held in customs at the moment. Need advice from you experienced Swedish rep bying members (preferably by PM) as I don't think the Watcheden suggestion of getting it released will do the trick (rather get me in trouble).

Any help would be much appreciated!

/modelizer.

Hi everyone!

Ordered my first rep from Warcheden which unfortunately is held in customs at the moment. Need advice from you experienced Swedish rep bying members (preferably by PM) as I don't think the Watcheden suggestion of getting it released will do the trick (rather get me in trouble).

Any help would be much appreciated!

/modelizer.

Den kommer att sl

I have had an Ebel stuck in Swedish customs and they wanted to know the value. Got a letter home saying contact customs, reps may be illegal yadiyada. My explanation was that a friend sent me a gift, dont know what it is but he told me it was worth around 50$ bla bla. I had to pay 12$ in VAT and it was released to me immediately.

Thanks for sharing your experience Slask! I might be going for that one. One question though, do you know if the customs already had opened the package and knew it was a watch (but didn't have a clue about the Ebel brand) when contacting you?

• 1 year later...