When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's Say Hello to replica Mobiado 105GMT

seymur

Mobiado 105GMT Professional Replica

Probably you guys heard about Mobiado 105GMT ..? If yes than we can say hello to replica Mobiado 105GMT!! Mobiado previus phones allready were replicated in china useing Nokia system.. And there were pretty good replicated.. So Mobiado 105GMT model would be easy to replicate and add phone case down 2 asian movement...

I think replica would be use 2 mechnical Asian 21J or maybe another asian cheappy movement... Maybe someone mod and add swiss movement :D Hehe anyways Oh here is video replica model:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-vfLAJczqT...ihadigital_com/

Here is original info about watch part : The phone-watch has a dual Swiss mechanical watch movement inside which will let you set up two international time zones. The electronic phone time will get you your local time which means you’ll have access to three time zones at once. Each Swiss watch has 25 jeweled bearing and makes 28,800 vibration per hour.

The Mobiado exclusive 3D shock absorbing system will let the watches moves unharmed by the everyday mishandling of a phone. The details of every watch are fully visible. Just check the picture here. And there’s sapphire all around them for better protection. That’s about 274 Carats of sapphire crystal.

mobiado-golg-watch_yJjzD_48.jpg

mobiado-105gmt-gold.jpg

mobiado-105gmt-white.jpg

Edited by seymur

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I am agree with you. I might wait a lil maybe price will drop becouse it is just new out. I am allready have Mobiado Luminoso it is freaking so cool nice phone with real nokia symbian. I am suggest anyone to check that phone .. price also good 280$ something if pay western union 250$

mobiado-luminoso.jpg

Looks sweet in black and gold tho!

Col.

Edited by seymur