When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie to this Market

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Im new to this replica world and Im Glad to have found this close knit forum of watch lovers. Although Im no watch expert I do share something whichI believe all of you folks have " A passion for watches".

Right now I am just trying now to muscle my way through all of the scam sites out there and order my First Tag Carerra Replica. Any Advice of Stores would be Greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Go to the link in my siggy! :) You've made your best first step by getting involved in here with the forum. People will tell you to use the search box- yes grasshopper, that is your most powerful tool. If you're serious about finding the best result for your money, find the watch that you must have then research the forum for reviews and feedback from others who have the same thing. Also, keep checking the trade area for some godd-great deals.

Go to the link in my siggy! :) You've made your best first step by getting involved in here with the forum. People will tell you to use the search box- yes grasshopper, that is your most powerful tool. If you're serious about finding the best result for your money, find the watch that you must have then research the forum for reviews and feedback from others who have the same thing. Also, keep checking the trade area for some godd-great deals.

Thanks for the info. I have alredy utilized the seach function. Very usefull indeed as long as simple words are used.