When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New PAM 051

harryarme

This is my second PAM rep. My first is a 111h: 44mm, black dial, hand-wind, strap, (alleged) Swiss movement, polished case, brushed CG, lousy blue light special rep AR. This one: 40mm, white dial, automatic, bracelet, Asian 21j, brushed case, polished CG, and NO LOUSY BLUE REP AR! Could I have done anything else that was different?

This one came from Hont. I ordered it a week ago and it spent two days in SFO customs and the PO took two days to get it to TX from there. Timekeeping is excellent, though it's too early to tell for sure. The rotor is a bit noisy, but the noise is smooth-sounding, unlike the 7750 in my TG ceramic. I kinda like a bit of rotor noise, anyway. It's not a super-rep, but it isn't one that says "mod me".

I'm really impressed by the bracelet. After a short brain freeze I resized it in about 5 minutes, unlike the hour or so I recently spent on a PO bracelet.

My apologies for the mediocre photos. I was too lazy to get out the D300, 28-70mm, and tripod, so these were shot handheld with my Canon G9.

post-21863-1242190149_thumb.jpg post-21863-1242190119_thumb.jpg post-21863-1242190164_thumb.jpg