When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Caliber 1

vikkyrob

I have just tried on one of these at my local AD and I really like it. It is simple and has a solid reliable movement (both gen and rep) and you can dress it up or down with either leather or rubber strap. But has anyone bought one? For $208 I think this seems good value and it seems very accurate but I need the experts out there to comment. Should I pull the trigger?

Thanks for your help.

Rob

This link is for Repgeek and as I am not a member there I can't read it. I have seen the review by Tor at the top of the Tag Heuer section but it is not particularly detailed about the Caliber 1. What I really want to know is has anyone got one and what do they think after wearing it for a while. Would others recommend it and have they changed the strap for leather?

Thanks

Rob

I don't own one, but I could tell you what I read from RG. The owners had high pride for this rep, very close to the gen. The dial has a waffler design and the print are top notch.

The only flaw commented by some owners is the bezel is a little thinner in the gen, but it's very hard to notice without a side by side comparo.

I hope this time I was more helpful. :)