When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is known as the Ultmate Rolex Deep Sea DSSD

mzimand

I just came from my Watchmaker and we cracked open the Ultimate Rolex DSSD from Timeshop. I can confirm that it has a Genuine New Swiss ETA and can can also confirm that it is running at COSC Standards. It is gaining 1 second per day. I am very happy about this.

As for the watch itself I can say that I am very happy. Is it perfect? No, but pretty close. The main thing I would like to see is a beveled date window. But other then that I am very happy with the watch.

How can one complain about a watch that has a genuine Swiss ETA, a sapphire crystal, running at COSC and, by the way, it also passed the pressure test to 30M.

I know there are some flaws with it but I really think they are not too bad and as long as I feel comfortable wearing it I can live with it, that being said if they come out with a good dial with a beveled Date Window I would probably update it, but I feel lucky getting one with a real Swiss Movement and one that I know I can swim with so I will count my lucky stars.

Here are a few pictures I just took: The Lume is great on this watch, the blue is just too cool

post-12332-1243016342_thumb.jpg

post-12332-1243016356_thumb.jpg

post-12332-1243016368_thumb.jpg