When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help! Tag Link Automatic Chronograph 7750

justice

Just received my first rep, which is a Tag Link Automatic Chronograph 7750, from one of the trusted traders on the forum.

It looks as I imagined it; looks great, and seems to be working.

I have managed to set the date with the unscrew crown but cannot seem to set the time for the life of me. Given my inexperience, I have been searching for an answer on the forum without luck :(

On the net, this is the most comprehensive guide: http://www.linkreplica.com/faq.php and it suggests that I set the time at the position where I set the date by winding in the other direction but mine does nothing.

I am just wondering if I've got a faulty item, which I don't think will be the case.

I would really appreciate your help.

Hey Justice, welcome to the forum bud!

It may be that you haven't pulled the crown all the way out. It has 2 positions when unscrewed, first is for date change and the second is for time change. Try pushing the crown back in and then try pulling it slightly harder to get it all the way out. Don't be too rough with it or you could damage it, but put slightly moe force and it should come out to the desired time change position!

Any pics of it?

Sixx :bones:

Hey Justice, welcome to the forum bud!

It may be that you haven't pulled the crown all the way out. It has 2 positions when unscrewed, first is for date change and the second is for time change. Try pushing the crown back in and then try pulling it slightly harder to get it all the way out. Don't be too rough with it or you could damage it, but put slightly moe force and it should come out to the desired time change position!

Any pics of it?

It's difficult being a newbie. I didn't know there was another position, and didn't want to break anything.

I've now discovered the position for the time setting. Thank you very much for the quick reply, really appreciated...

No problem at all Justice, we all have wee probs now and again! Always happy to help and happier that the help worked!

As stated above, you certainly picked a winner with the TAG Link! I have 2 of them and love them!!

Have fun and enjoy your new piece and the site!!