When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do Not Buy From Rusales (ebay)

slay

I bought a Molnija pocket watch from this guy. He assured in the item description that is was in working order. What I got was a piece of useless junk. Most of the gears had broken teeth and the whole thing wasnt working at all. I mailed him numerous times, without an answer.

I then threatened him with a paypal complaint and he told me he could give me a partial refund. I told him he can stick his partial refund where the sund dont shine (those werent exactly my words, but that about sums it up) and that I demand a FULL refund. The packing of the watch was more than poor, even though he charged like what, 20$ for shipping which costs like 4$.

I then made the mistake and was HONEST when filing my paypal complaint. This was a lesson to me, that was the last time I was honest to paypal regarding ANYTHING. They asked me questions like "did you recieve anything, even if the package was emtpy" and I klicked on YES, because I got something, but it was broken. I then explained the situation in a little field at the bottom of the page and my complaint was refused RIGHT after I clicked on send. Those bastards! They try to trick you, so NEVER click on "I recieved something" when you file a complaint.

I will now call master card and have THEM dispute the transaction, even though that will most likely kill my paypal account. But I dont give a s***, paypal can eat my tiny little [censored]. Its just 50$, but 50$ is 50$! And that ukrainian a-hole ebay seller wont see a DIME of my money.

Sorry to hear this happened to you Slay...eBay is crowded with scammers....that's why instead of never buying anything from "Rusales'...I rather never buy anything in eBay (well, at least watches...)

Regards and hope this resolves soon :victory:

Alex

I bought a Molnija pocket watch from this guy. He assured in the item description that is was in working order. What I got was a piece of useless junk. Most of the gears had broken teeth and the whole thing wasnt working at all. I mailed him numerous times, without an answer.

I then threatened him with a paypal complaint and he told me he could give me a partial refund. I told him he can stick his partial refund where the sund dont shine (those werent exactly my words, but that about sums it up) and that I demand a FULL refund. The packing of the watch was more than poor, even though he charged like what, 20$ for shipping which costs like 4$.

I then made the mistake and was HONEST when filing my paypal complaint. This was a lesson to me, that was the last time I was honest to paypal regarding ANYTHING. They asked me questions like "did you recieve anything, even if the package was emtpy" and I klicked on YES, because I got something, but it was broken. I then explained the situation in a little field at the bottom of the page and my complaint was refused RIGHT after I clicked on send. Those bastards! They try to trick you, so NEVER click on "I recieved something" when you file a complaint.

I will now call master card and have THEM dispute the transaction, even though that will most likely kill my paypal account. But I dont give a s***, paypal can eat my tiny little [censored]. Its just 50$, but 50$ is 50$! And that ukrainian a-hole ebay seller wont see a DIME of my money.

this is the first negative transaction I had on ebay. over 200 were positive so far, mostly very expensive stuff.

very sad that something like this has to happen over a 30$ item.

I got my one and only negative after buying a $1 item! This is after something like 120 positives since '98.

I bought a remote control for $1 + $7 shipping. The guy took 2.5 weeks to ship it (after instant paypal payment), and it arrived in a brown unpadded envelope with 65 cents postage nearly 4 weeks after I paid for it. This is after maybe 2 unresponded emails I sent him.

He got a neutral (to add to his 3 or 4 previous negs) and I got a negative! Guess it goes to show you that retaliation is alive and well. Lesson learrned. I'll never buy from a seller with less than 99% positives again. Good luck with your chargeback Slay.

Russ