When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ebel Discovery Panda or Chopard MM GT XXL Ltd. Gray

rek001

Hi good people, lately I've been thinking about really well executed reps, what may be considered the state of the high art from the manufacturers.

I came with 2 examples that I find very appealing, and that I'd love to own:

1. Ebel Discovery chrono, Panda dial

2. Chopard Mile Miglia Gt XXL chrono, Limited Edition, gray dial, rubber strap

I'd love to spring for both, the total cost would be about $730, and I really shouldn't do that right now. I could...no, I shouldn't, sigh.

The Ebel would be my first white dialed watch, a nice, refreshing addition to my collection.

The Chopard is just so intriguing - the 12 and 6 hour numerals imbedded into the crystal, the way the subdial rings change with the light, wow.

So what do you think?

Thanks very much.

OK, I asked this question on repgeek and what are the chances that both forums would be getting together like this, so I'm taking advantage -

right now I'm leaning toward buying the Chopard chrono and posting a WTB for the Ebel or waiting until someone wants to sell.

C'mon guys, what do you say?

OK, I asked this question on repgeek and what are the chances that both forums would be getting together like this, so I'm taking advantage -

right now I'm leaning toward buying the Chopard chrono and posting a WTB for the Ebel or waiting until someone wants to sell.

C'mon guys, what do you say?

I love the Chopard, so that would get my vote. Have you visited the AD to see which watch "speaks" to you more?

Hi, thanks for the replies.

I did try on the Ebel at an AD, stunning, looked pretty decent on my 6.5" stick wrist too.

The Chopard I haven't looked to hard for, maybe I'll go look this weekend.

Thaanks again, I'll let you know what I find out at the AD.