When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gran Carrera Calibre 8 Brown dial

condemore

Another cheap replica that came in the same package from Watcheden. There were all combinations (white, black, blue and BROWN dials with SS BRACELET or leather).

He said this version has the same quality case as the 7750 version baut with asian 21J movement. It's nice, not so thick as the 7750 versions, has a very present blue AR in mineral crystal. I love the way the crystal connects with the case, not the regular white circle. Bracelet very confortable and functional. The crown is not screwn and feels very filmsy. It's not GMT, it has the seconds in 2 places, syncronized,

The thing that bothers me is that the TAG logo is not straight. I'll sell it very soon.

DSC_6963.jpg

DSC_6978.jpg

DSC_6980.jpg

DSC_6988.jpg

DSC_7008.jpg

DSC_7015.jpg

DSC_7024.jpg

DSC_7027.jpg

DSC_7029.jpg

DSC_7033.jpg

DSC_7046.jpg

DSC_6935.jpg

DSC_6943.jpg

DSC_6946.jpg

DSC_6952.jpg

I have the Black dial version. There is actually 2 different models of this, one that is 44mm x 14.5mm thick, this comes on leather or SS. The other is one that comes in a white or black dial, this is 46mm x 16.7mm and only comes in leather strap with deployment. I have the slightly bigger model and it feels almost as good as my fathers Calibre 17 RoseGold.

Thankfully the TAG logo is straight on mine and the crown is prett solid, annoying that it doesn't screw in though. Altogeather top value I would say!!

Sixx :bones:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...