When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my bad experience with SwWatch.com

tokeimaster

Hello to everybody. Just want to share with you my bad experience with swwatch.com. As many, i made the same mistake, believed in the Google high ranks for this shop, liked their pictures and made order. Sure, i asked some questions before I buy, but t the beginning they were polite to me, but i understood that they are not native English speakers, it was like they used online dictionary for writing e-mail, but it is was ok, i thought different people can make this business, world is big. So i ordered Breitling replica watch. Remember, picture was very nice.

They claimed they will ship my order in one week, but i wait for couple and didnt get any track number or something, i tried to contact support, but no answers on e-mail, i tried to contact by phone, but they have fake number, it was always busy. So i waited for one more week, and wrote some hard letters, they finally answered me, told me a lot of bs about problems with shipping etc. I didnt believe it, and asked to send my watch anyway. After that it also took for three weeks of just sorry letters, when i said i am going to cancel order and payment anyway, they sent me my order. About two months - not one week for shipping.

When i got it, i felt myself like in horror movie, watches were absolutely not the same model, had very poor quality not for price of 170 usd. And what is important it was sent from China, but SwWatch told me it made of German parts. Ha ha :D , very funny now, chinese made watches from german parts. One sub-dial wasnt worked at all, sure nice German parts. So as i understood this website is managed by chinese, cause such level of English and such service you can get when you will meet these village people.

Sure, i wrote many letters about it to them, but recieved only silence. I checked information about them, and found some more unhappy people. They also were rip-off by Swwatch. And this website is in Google top.

Just wanted to warn you guys, be careful when will have business with these scammers.

I threw this cheap fake in trash box, and joined to big army of fooled customers. <_<