When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super sad :(

unkindone

I dunno how it really happened...but I managed to break the stem off my BP 5004 :(

only a week owning the watch, and I could tell it may have some problems...got the watch from Josh... noticed the rotor was pretty noisy, but I didn't fuss on that...opened the caseback and found the o-ring in 3 pieces..didn't worry...

but the biggest issue was the crown now screwing in very good...yesterday, the crown stopped screwing in all together...I was fiddling with it and noticed the stem was broken and somehow got stuck inside the case :(

now all that's left is the crown with a bit of stem i can't get unscrewed from.....pretty disappointing :(

is it possible to get a new stem? havn't taken it to any watch smith, but I'm sure I can...anyone have problems like this? :(

I'm sad I broke my new toy :( hope someone can enlighten me :(

might have pics up later...but I think you guys get the drift on what happened...

I dunno how it really happened...but I managed to break the stem off my BP 5004 :(

only a week owning the watch, and I could tell it may have some problems...got the watch from Josh... noticed the rotor was pretty noisy, but I didn't fuss on that...opened the caseback and found the o-ring in 3 pieces..didn't worry...

but the biggest issue was the crown now screwing in very good...yesterday, the crown stopped screwing in all together...I was fiddling with it and noticed the stem was broken and somehow got stuck inside the case :(

now all that's left is the crown with a bit of stem i can't get unscrewed from.....pretty disappointing :(

is it possible to get a new stem? havn't taken it to any watch smith, but I'm sure I can...anyone have problems like this? :(

I'm sad I broke my new toy :( hope someone can enlighten me :(

might have pics up later...but I think you guys get the drift on what happened...

On the face of it this sounds like a pretty poor product. Can the dealer do anything? Have you asked them?

Get a-hold of Jushua and explain the status of the watch when you got it! He'll take it back! Don't play around

with it anymore and don't take it to a watchsmith without contacting him first!

I wasn't sure Joshua would take it back :(

I lost the stem completely, only the crown is left :(

the watch still ticks though, oddly enough...maybe I will contact Joshua...little scared to see what he says, and what will happen if I ship back to him.

I wasn't sure Joshua would take it back :(

I lost the stem completely, only the crown is left :(

the watch still ticks though, oddly enough...maybe I will contact Joshua...little scared to see what he says, and what will happen if I ship back to him.

What on earth do you think he is going to do to you? If your OP is accurate it sounds like you got unlucky and got a bad watch. I guess sometimes that just happens. :cry2: