When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Day-Date "President" reps, anyone have pics?

john7830

Hi all, I really like the Rolex Day Dates, I was interested in seeing some real world shots of the reps of these watches as opposed to the dealer site pics.

Overall how are these reps as far as accuracy to the gen? It seems the Submariner is THE rep with Rolex's and the Day Date and Datejust seem to get very little mention or attention. I would say the sport model Rolex's are by far the most popular and hence all the reps of those models.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by john7830

I have reviewed the rep Day-Date here.

If it's a modern Rolex and you have questions, go to my forum. Almost all models have been reviewed.

The biggest problem with the DD rep is that gen is always full gold (white gold or yellow gold) and the weight is completely off on the rep.

I have reviewed the rep Day-Date here.

If it's a modern Rolex and you have questions, go to my forum. Almost all models have been reviewed.

The biggest problem with the DD rep is that gen is always full gold (white gold or yellow gold) and the weight is completely off on the rep.

Yes I know, I have handled the gens and even worn a few they are like bricks. It sure feels nice. :D

I absolutely LOVE the look of the Day Date. The bracelet sets it off and the day and date face are pure classics.

I will continue my hunt..

You want to see the King of DD reps... well check out this one from Richard Lawton.

Good stuff.

THAT is incredible. Just WOW...

Im starting a new job here soon and have sold off a lot of things, hopefully in a year or two I can afford a used Gen DD. Hopefully.

But in the meantime some of the reps are beautiful in their own right too.

Thanks for all the info and pics guys!