When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best sec@9 ROO replica?

Newbie here, have been searching the forums and taking a look at a lot of the dealers on this site. First off, I have to say you thanks to everyone on the site, there is a TON of information out there. Anyways, on to my question...

I am looking for the best secs@9 replica out there, as I don't want to drop $600 on my first replica. What dealers/reps do you recommend for the most accurate and reliable secs@9? I saw that Josh has some for $388, but they do not seem to have the cyclops over the date. http://www.jpc8118.com/ap10055-royal-chron...750-p-2491.html

Also, how well would this watch fit on someone that has a 6 1/4" wrist? I am in the Boston area right now, and there is no Audemars Piguet dealer so I can not try the real thing on to get a feel for it. Thanks a ton!

Just look in the trade section. I think the best ones were the MBW ones but they were $500-600 when they came out. I'm not sure of the current prices. You're better off getting the sec at 12 if you are ok with getting it serviced.

Also use the search button near the top right which will reveal prior discussions on this topic.

The MBW/MBK version is the only way to go for a seconds at 9 version. They are very good reps!

Newbie here, have been searching the forums and taking a look at a lot of the dealers on this site. First off, I have to say you thanks to everyone on the site, there is a TON of information out there. Anyways, on to my question...

I am looking for the best secs@9 replica out there, as I don't want to drop $600 on my first replica. What dealers/reps do you recommend for the most accurate and reliable secs@9? I saw that Josh has some for $388, but they do not seem to have the cyclops over the date. http://www.jpc8118.com/ap10055-royal-chron...750-p-2491.html

Also, how well would this watch fit on someone that has a 6 1/4" wrist? I am in the Boston area right now, and there is no Audemars Piguet dealer so I can not try the real thing on to get a feel for it. Thanks a ton!