When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

K2222 Status?

scotty

Having followed the thread over ROCKETEER (all very sad), I'm seeing people referring to Jakub.

In general people citing his good service pre BIG SCAM, and suggesting it just all went wrong.

I don't normally like to go over dead issues, but I was curious....

Last published item returns were from 14th November last year.

Has anyone got anything back after that, or heard anything?

I'm wondering if the real story is know in some circles here, and just not published.....

Remembering we have his parents telephone number, and we have some Polish speaking members, some members actually IN Poland, it just leaves me totally confused why this never went any further......how come with all our resources we didn't manage to locate him and discuss....

In the Rocketeer thread there are already people suggesting organising a visit....the same happened regarding FinePics when he went bottoms up.

So really - considering the people and resources in this forum, how come J pulled off (intentionally or otherwise) one of the biggest scams yet, and nothing more than angry posts occured????

I often wonder if J lurks here under another name/IP.

I even scan all the sales just to see if I recognise my lost watch and parts......

I know - I need to get a life.