When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scam Replica Website

lionsandtigers

www.eshop168.com is a scam. I dont know if anyone on here has delt with them before, but i ordered a watch from them on August 2nd, they recieved the western union transfer on the 3rd, and its now the 15th. No responses to my emails, nothing, told me it would take 2 days to arrange shipping, and 1-5 days to recieve my order.

I even sent them an email saying i would accept it as my loss if they would simply reply that i got scammed, but i did even get that back from them.

So if you havent dealt with them before, i would advise against it, and if anyone from eshop168 is on this board, thanks, must feel good to steal from people.

Too bad i didnt find this board sooner.

Hi and welcome! :victory:

Consider that just a fraction of what you would have lost...outside of RWG dealers...The quality of some of those watches is repugnant...(checked some Rolexes and Omegas)...I had great transactions with Josh, TTK, Eddie, Andy and PT...and their quality is far superior...so enjoy, read, research, learn and then buy...

Cheers :drunk:

Alex

www.eshop168.com is a scam. I dont know if anyone on here has delt with them before, but i ordered a watch from them on August 2nd, they recieved the western union transfer on the 3rd, and its now the 15th. No responses to my emails, nothing, told me it would take 2 days to arrange shipping, and 1-5 days to recieve my order.

I even sent them an email saying i would accept it as my loss if they would simply reply that i got scammed, but i did even get that back from them.

So if you havent dealt with them before, i would advise against it, and if anyone from eshop168 is on this board, thanks, must feel good to steal from people.

• 1 month later...

I got scammed two months ago , all same. Forget it and try Joshua.

I know, i am grateful for the amount of knowledge i have already gained in just a few days on this board. I ordered a watch from Josh a few days again, and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I'm excited for the watch to arrive.

It might never arrive either, but at least if something does happen, you can be sure he will make it right.

Bill

Sorry for your lost friend, i got scammed by a scumbag some time ago, it wasnt a watch site anyway i feel you bro.