When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What movement is this?

brucesreps

Okay I know this is swiss but which one? Is it an ETA? Any input would be great

movt.jpg

The stamp under the balance will tell you what it's supposed to be 2824/2836. However, the lack of holes on the reversing wheels suggest this is probably a chinese clone, not a bad movement but not Swiss. A clearer close up of the balance cap assembly would help to make a definite id.

Was listed here in the trade section as swiss

A lot of people sell clones as "Swiss" because that's what the dealer advertised the watch as having when they bought it. If you can post a hi res close up of the top of the balance assembly it will be easier to tell exactly what you got there.

A lot of people sell clones as "Swiss" because that's what the dealer advertised the watch as having when they bought it. If you can post a hi res close up of the top of the balance assembly it will be easier to tell exactly what you got there.

I edited my oiginal post saying it was listed as swiss after rechecking the auction. If I had a caseback opener then I would take more pics