When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help.. Bezel Experts Mod Experts Planet Ocean

cpt390

"Omega Bezel 082SU1703

Bezel 082SU1703 to fit Omega model 2200.50.00 Omega case number 168.1650.

Special order item, allow 3 to 5 weeks for delivery. OME-082SU1703"

This is the information from Otto Fri watch parts. Will this OEM bezel fit the 45mm replica??

I would appreciate any insight.. :group:

I've not seen the latest 45mm rep with the 22mm lug size, but the previous generation 45mm bezel insert is completely different in design to the genuine and they are not interchangeable.

It must be said though that the new 45mm PO bezel appears to be different construction. I'm afraid this one is going to be a case of first person to try wil be the first to know...

• 2 months later...
I've not seen the latest 45mm rep with the 22mm lug size, but the previous generation 45mm bezel insert is completely different in design to the genuine and they are not interchangeable.

It must be said though that the new 45mm PO bezel appears to be different construction. I'm afraid this one is going to be a case of first person to try wil be the first to know...

Ok. I believe I might shed some light into some of this. I recently received the OEM (straight from Omega) bezel for the replica to the 2209.50.00 Planet Ocean (Orange Bezel, Steel Bracelet). R11co is exactly right on in the previous quote. From what my trusty caliper can tell me, the genuine bezel is exactly one millimeter smaller than the replica (4th Gen PO) that I have. The OEM hands (minute, second and hour) seem smaller than the replica's as well. I was wondering if the 4th Gen PO was a replica of the 42mm or the 45mm Seamaster PO genuine because maybe its a matter of just returning this one and ordering the larger one. Any thoughts?