When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Subs (first purchase)

MasterJere

Hey there guys! As promised, here are some pictures of my first two rolex submariners... I bought these from a vendor that isn't listed on RWG or RWI but I was totally impressed with them... Out of respect for the administrators of this site, I will not disclose the vendor publicly since he is not a "recommended vendor." (He is not on the list of scam sites either though). If you really want to know where I purchased them from and you can't contain yourself, simply pm me and I will tell you. But in the meantime, check these suckers out...

In my opinion, not one of these pictures does the watch any justice... I was speachless after I held these suckers! They feel perfectly built (heavy), and the color is just spectacular... Side note : I took both watches swimming today, and as promised by the vendor, they are all waterproofed up to 30m (which is very important to me).

I have to thank everyone here at RWG and RWI for bearing with me over the past couple of weeks... Thanks to your patience and prompt replies I was able to get some very good quality watches at a great price. Thanks again to all you folks!

I have a YM and a TT blue sub comming from Eurotimez, when those arrive I will definently share them too! :-)

post-23257-1247204166_thumb.jpg

post-23257-1247204175_thumb.jpg

post-23257-1247204235_thumb.jpg

post-23257-1247204241_thumb.jpg

post-23257-1247204247_thumb.jpg

post-23257-1247204252_thumb.jpg

post-23257-1247204259_thumb.jpg

post-23257-1247204264_thumb.jpg

Edited by MasterJere

looks nice, what's the Blue Sub, looks like the oversize case? :D

what's the lume like and how is the timekeeping?

is it ETA or Asian movement?

cheers

PD

Hey there guys! As promised, here are some pictures of my first two rolex submariners... I bought these from a vendor that isn't listed on RWG or RWI but I was totally impressed with them... Out of respect for the administrators of this site, I will not disclose the vendor publicly since he is not a "recommended vendor." (He is not on the list of scam sites either though). If you really want to know where I purchased them from and you can't contain yourself, simply pm me and I will tell you. But in the meantime, check these suckers out...

In my opinion, not one of these pictures does the watch any justice... I was speachless after I held these suckers! They feel perfectly built (heavy), and the color is just spectacular... Side note : I took both watches swimming today, and as promised by the vendor, they are all waterproofed up to 30m (which is very important to me).

I have to thank everyone here at RWG and RWI for bearing with me over the past couple of weeks... Thanks to your patience and prompt replies I was able to get some very good quality watches at a great price. Thanks again to all you folks!

I have a YM and a TT blue sub comming from Eurotimez, when those arrive I will definently share them too! :-)

Sup Puffy,

the lume is fantastic and lasts for an hour, maybe an hour and a half, if you have it in the sunlight for just a few minutes, or under a bright light... The case on the blue sub is the 42mm (oversize case) which I love! It feels SOOOO heavy, in a way, almost tooooo heavy but I'm not going to complain :-P I'll take tot heavy over too light anyday. The blue is Swiss ETA (and I confirmed this after my friend, who is a jewler and sized the watch for me, opened it and checked - he also did pressure testing... both are +- 100 feet, which is all I really need) the green lv however is the asian 21J and I don't think its the hi-beat movement I believe its the 21.6 but it's still FANTASTIC... The build quality is everything to me and these didn't feel like "cheap knockoffs" by any means. These felt just fantastic. It's only been 24 hours but the time seems to be running perfectly... I think the asian might be adding about a minute a day or so but thats something I can fix with my jewler.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

looks nice, what's the Blue Sub, looks like the oversize case? :D

what's the lume like and how is the timekeeping?

is it ETA or Asian movement?

cheers

PD

Edited by MasterJere