When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection so far (links fixed!)

Steve52

I found this amazing group and hobby some months ago, and have been hooked since. All of you have been so helpful to a Noob looking for knowledge. And thanks to RWG admin for this terrific site!

Before I show off my collection, I wanted to put my collecting watches into some perspective for you.

Here is my wife's favorite watch. She wears it all the time. Says it keeps great time, even when she's not wearing it, she doesn't have to wind it and a battery lasts years, and it's a genuine, and it was FREE. What's not to love?

cherylmickey0243.jpg

cherylmickey0245.jpg

cherylmickey0246.jpg

Luckily she is a wonderful person and puts up with my "rather odd" (her words) hobby. She even helped me build this light box today. cost me about $40 and took one hour.

lightbox0265.jpg

lightbox0266.jpg

So here's my family so far:

familypic0269.jpg

My first watch was the Ebel BTR:

ebelbtr0019.jpg

0134.jpg

Then a UPO, but Vac is working on it, adding gen hands, dial, crown, tube, HE valve, service, Chief AR. I miss it, but hopefully it will be home in a few weeks and I'll post pics for you.

Then I bought an awesome SHO from sporsterrider:

0142j.jpg

sho0254.jpg

0149w.jpg

sho0256.jpg

Then these two arrived:

(crappy pic of the UPO with camera refelcted in it, I'm new to this photography stuff)

upochrono0257.jpg

upochrono0259.jpg

upochrono0263.jpg

ebeldiscovery0249.jpg

ebeldiscoverypanda0236.jpg

ebeldiscovery0247.jpg

Not sure what's next, but I have my eye on a SMP, Mont Blanc Timewalker, IWC 3717, or IWC Slevin.

Thanks for looking!

Steve