When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No WAY! Had my two HBB serviced for 90 bucks

Full overhaul, moebius oils and new gasket. 43 USD per watch....Incredible...I couldnt believe it. I was skeptical at first, but now the HBB that my ex dropped (F%ck her) works and ticks perfectly...

Now if only I could get Directv Sportpass HD...

I live in Peru, one of the poorest countries in Latin America, where nice watches are 1 in a billion.....The watchsmith was around 80 years old and used to work on watches as a hobby until he saved enough to get proper training...He says about once a month he services a rolex or tag...The guy couldnt believe his eyes when i showed him my hublots....He asked me if i was kidding that they were reps...Apparently the only reps he has ever seen were crappy quartz rolexes, that people try to pass for gens...He told me after he was done that the only way he could tell something was off was that the movements weren't properly oiled or put together with any care....(my hublots have gen rotors, so no fake sticker crap here). And the people who have pmed me, no I don't think you want send your watches to me to get serviced because everything (and I mean everything) gets the Peruvian customs treatment.. (lost, stolen or taxed to f%cking hell and back)

yeah some things are great and some not soooo great...For example coolfire, I was looking at your internet speeds, yeah thats what I get here in my apartment but substitute Mb for Kb.

Food is awesome, Night life awesome...($200 will get you in anywhere with a table and drinks all night long), Women....hmmm double standard if youve never lived in Latin America you'd probably think your in heaven, Im not into that dark meat kinda thing so I stick with the steady stream of Aussie backpackers and American college students on summer break...

yeah some things are great and some not soooo great...For example coolfire, I was looking at your internet speeds, yeah thats what I get here in my apartment but substitute Mb for Kb.

Food is awesome, Night life awesome...($200 will get you in anywhere with a table and drinks all night long), Women....hmmm double standard if youve never lived in Latin America you'd probably think your in heaven, Im not into that dark meat kinda thing so I stick with the steady stream of Aussie backpackers and American college students on summer break...

Wow... who cares about internet speeds? :lol: Sounds like real fun!

Wait for me, digitalnrg!

Yep. DVN is correct. my ex-fiance asked me for a more formal job if we were going to form a family...So I signed a 10year contract here in Peru, came down with her; she hated it, left and Im here all by myself :-( =========> :-D