When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks RWG, my first decent rep! A 111h!

nicmoz81

Took delivery of a Pam 111h from Angus after much deliberation and researching, thanks everyone!

Went for the 111h with Sapphire and AR as standard, but did not take up the cannon pin and relume option as thought I could get that done at a later stage by one of the pro's!

As its my first decent rep I didnt want to go crazy straight away, it really does look excellent to me at the moment, and I know over time I will start to notice the small things more but as my eyes are not as trained I thought a relatively un-modded 11h would be a good piece to start with!

Recieved in exactly 2 weeks from order, to uk.

Also, i ordered the Ultimate Rubber strap, which looks superb. (But smells a bit, haha!)

Heres a quick pic taken with on my phone, will get some better ones put up soon...

Thanks again everyone!!

img00111200907092056.jpg

Congrats! Is that the only strap it came with?

If it is, I think you should try it with some others. If you like I have quite a lot of "rep" straps that I have removed from my PAMs to put custom straps on instead, and I'll happily send you a couple for free so you can get a feel of the different possibilities. :) If you're interested just PM me.

Congrats! Is that the only strap it came with?

If it is, I think you should try it with some others. If you like I have quite a lot of "rep" straps that I have removed from my PAMs to put custom straps on instead, and I'll happily send you a couple for free so you can get a feel of the different possibilities. :) If you're interested just PM me.

Hi mate, thanks for the offer of the rep Pam straps, very very kind of you!

I haven't been on the forum long but it seems to be a very good community, everyone looking out for each other!

It did come with a rep tan leather strap, yes, I ordered the ultimate rubber as an extra.

I am looking to get a few straps, been browsing already, I can see how this could become addictive.... :nea:

Hi mate, thanks for the offer of the rep Pam straps, very very kind of you!

I haven't been on the forum long but it seems to be a very good community, everyone looking out for each other!

It did come with a rep tan leather strap, yes, I ordered the ultimate rubber as an extra.

I am looking to get a few straps, been browsing already, I can see how this could become addictive.... :nea:

very nice definitely have one of these on my wish list for the future.

Was wondering if anyone has experience of ordering it with superlumed hand and dial. Will they be good as a modder on this site i.e zigmeister or vaccume?

beautiful! won't be your first as mentioned. personally, the best thing about pams is the choice of straps that is available namely, ENDLESS!

enjoy the watch and the foum!