When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Clasp problem with Narikaa PO

bonecollector

I bought it a few months ago, worn it a few times and the last time, the snap closure is not snapping. I think the little spring that holds the nub in place slid out of position. I think I've seen a post here with detailed instructions on how to fix the problem, including photos, but I searched and could not find it. Anyone have a link?

Thanks

I had the same problem, but right from the start. I contacted Reg, he talked me through a few normal fixes but no joy, 4 days later I had a brand new clasp through my door. He was a total gent, I offered to send the other one back to him but he told me to keep it for spares. The guy is a legend!!

Make sure it isn't the divers extension blocking the snap, sometimes you have to play around with them for a bit to get them to sit just right. Thats the usual problem with them I'm told. Hope you get it fixed mate, it's fantastic watch for the money!!

Sixx :bones:

this is a very common problem, not only with Narikaa's PO, but pretty much all other PO's, including mine. You will have to do a search on the "other" forums as there is a complete tutorial with pics on how to do this.

this is a very common problem, not only with Narikaa's PO, but pretty much all other PO's, including mine. You will have to do a search on the "other" forums as there is a complete tutorial with pics on how to do this.

Ah, that's why I couldn't find it before! I found a reference to it on another forum, which took me to yet another forum, but I finally tracked it down. Thanks!!