When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Addictive!

signumboy

A year ago I bought a seiko 5 from china and thought now I've got a nice value watch.

A month later I received a seiko chrono from the same dealer and thought this watch would be for best.

Then in may this year I found rwg :o well 2 weeks later a planet ocean arrived from eurotimez and I love it, now I've definitely got a watch for best . B)

Then in june I discoverd the noobmariner and thought what excelent value for money/ attention to detail so guess what narikaa deliverd :o now this a nice watch and thought would be good for work, only problem is being a rolex everyone thinks it a fake!!

So now into july I find a nice SMP on ebay but get outbid . my thinking was if I own a gen I can justify wearing a rep.

Then last week I found a brand new seamaster at a jewlers and got a fantastic deal, so now I own a watch I never dreamed I'd own.

lastly I must say the planet ocean is a very well made rep for the price.

post-22488-1247862955_thumb.jpg

I just got a Rolex Datejust in stainless (with no gold at all) and a leather band. This afternoon a woman I know made note of the watch saying, "I didn't know Rolex came with leather bands." And I replied, "Either I think the organic leather contrasts well with the polished stainless steel, or I was too cheap to pay for the Jubilee bracelet."

I could see that she was thinking, "It's probably real; that's probably the cheapest Rolex you can get--under $5,000.00 and he can probably afford that."

If I bought a gold one she would know that that Toyota driving fool was wearing a fake watch.

I just got a Rolex Datejust in stainless (with no gold at all) and a leather band. This afternoon a woman I know made note of the watch saying, "I didn't know Rolex came with leather bands." And I replied, "Either I think the organic leather contrasts well with the polished stainless steel, or I was too cheap to pay for the Jubilee bracelet."

I could see that she was thinking, "It's probably real; that's probably the cheapest Rolex you can get--under $5,000.00 and he can probably afford that."

If I bought a gold one she would know that that Toyota driving fool was wearing a fake watch.

I think the only modern Datejust that come on Leather bands are precious metal series, so you're rep is likely to be a rep of a White Gold model rather than a stainless steel!