When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help finding a swss replica rolex!

djf

Hi guys,

I am new to the board.

I am looking for a Rolex Presidential Gold Swiss Replica.

Does anybody know anyone reputable i can purchase this from or a website?

I read about all the scams from people buying off the internet and i do not want to lose my hard earned money.

I live in Canada as well.

Please let me know! Any help would be appreciated! I have been ripped off before and got sent an empty box and that was no good :(

Thank you!

(Msg me or e-mail me)

Hi guys,

I am new to the board.

Does anybody know anyone reputable i can purchase this from or a website?

I read about all the scams from people buying off the internet and i do not want to lose my hard earned money.

I live in Canada as well.

Please let me know! Any help would be appreciated! I have been ripped off before and got sent an empty box and that was no good :(

Thank you!

(Msg me or e-mail me)

Here's the simple answer. No such thing. Almost all reps, even the very best are made in asia. Now you can get a nice ETA movement installed in many of them but that's as close to Swiss as you will get. Have fun !

Welcome! Read the "NEWB guide" first. It will tell you important things like "there is no such thing as a Swiss replica" ... seriously ... if replicas were made in Switzerland, the government there would arrest everyone and burn the factories. The best you can hope for is a high-quality Chinese case with a decent replica band or strap and a used or new Swiss movement inside.

Now don't worry, that does not mean that all replicas are junk. There are artisan replica makers out there who do incredible work. You're not going to pay $50 for that kind of watch, tho .. like you would for a cheap replica watch from a guy in an alley in a big city somewhere.

32560135.jpg