When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OHH Pleeeease rep this one!

gstad2.jpg

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad Classic 2009

The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad Classic 2009 features a brushed titanium and a matte rubber bezel with red accents on the timer button. The watch comes with two straps a classic perforated leather strap with red stitching and a matt rubber strap for the summer. It comes in a metal box resembling the fuel cap of a car, only fifty of the watches will be made and they will be available for purchase exclusively in the Audemars Piguet store in the Grand Hotel Park in Gstaad.

gstad2.jpg

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad Classic 2009

The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad Classic 2009 features a brushed titanium and a matte rubber bezel with red accents on the timer button. The watch comes with two straps a classic perforated leather strap with red stitching and a matt rubber strap for the summer. It comes in a metal box resembling the fuel cap of a car, only fifty of the watches will be made and they will be available for purchase exclusively in the Audemars Piguet store in the Grand Hotel Park in Gstaad.

Hi Marcus,

I handed all known infos (the specs) and some close-up, high-res pics to my dealer of choice 5 weeks ago....he was the first one to come up with an alternative EoD so I think he can tell the factories whats hot and whats not!

He was not promissing anything....but honestly, the factory has everything to build this rep from existing parts (beside the Titanium case).

Lets all pry and hope...cheers

Theo

Hi Marcus,

I handed all known infos (the specs) and some close-up, high-res pics to my dealer of choice 5 weeks ago....he was the first one to come up with an alternative EoD so I think he can tell the factories whats hot and whats not!

He was not promissing anything....but honestly, the factory has everything to build this rep from existing parts (beside the Titanium case).

Lets all pry and hope...cheers

Theo

I hope Titanium case for regular ROO chrono will be made one day - and then correct JBB :wub:

regards