When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Look What Arrived Today!

Mardo

I have been searching for about a year for one of the old 40mm PAM's, specifically the 50. I wanted the first version available with the modified 7750 movement. I have checked the sales threads religiously through my search and while a few might have popped up during my search, maybe 1, I always missed the sale.

One day I was browsing through the personal collection photos and one member, who I will not name, posted his vast collection. He had so many watches it almost strained my eyes to look at his awesome collection. In one of the watch boxes I noticed what I thought was the watch I had been looking for. So I PM'd him and asked him if he wanted to sell it. He was very nice but said he was not looking to get rid of it, oh well. Then about two months later I got an email, he had reconsidered and said I could now have it, awesome!

I sent an immediate payment and the wait began. This weekend the package arrived, when I opened it was not the old version 1 PAM 50 but something entirely different. It was a blue dial PAM 120! For those that don't know this rep was not made but for a very short period of time and is on par with the earlier versions of the 50 as far as accuracy and quality. It really was one of the first super reps that dealers made. This is what makes this community so great!

I am so happy with my purchase and the fact that I finally found one of the old 40mm PAM's that are now so rare.

Anyways enough with the writing, here are the pics.

picture011sai.jpg

picture014kqp.jpg

picture019ypm.jpg

picture001u.jpg

picture007rnm.jpg

picture008o.jpg