When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asain 7750

maxman

I Promised myself that I would not buy another watch for at least six months. I have seven very nice Reps that I have procured over the last six months. I need to pay these babbies off. Well Im wondering around the Rep sites, just looking you undestand ;) I just purchased a RW Nubucco from Asain 7750 for $278.00, this watch Is over $400.00 at most dealers. So I thought I would take a look at his Breitlings. Tony has a Motors T that Is absolutly gorgeous. I know the sub dials are a bit off but still a 7750 28800bph for $163.00. Thats right $163.00 for this beautiful watch. In my opinion this Is one of the most beautiful watchs made. I am very tempted to purchase a couple more then sell them at a later date. But thats not really my thing. I just wanted to let you guys and gals :rolleyes: know about this fantastic deal. This exact watch Is going for around $300.00 everywhere else. @ around 49 mm It's one big mofo, thats for sure. Not for the timid :p So man up and go get this thing before there all gone. Im new to breitlings so If there Is a major flaw about this watch that I am not aware please chime In, thanks. :) Mike (ps) that RW Nubucco Is now $338.00 :( Oh well

I also saw that before, but the other dial colors cost almost the same as the cartel dealers sell it for. I think it's just a mistyping.

I could be wrong though. The watch has many flaws, these have been discussed here many times.

Thanks for the info anyway!

Greetz.

I also saw that before, but the other dial colors cost almost the same as the cartel dealers sell it for. I think it's just a mistyping.

I could be wrong though. The watch has many flaws, these have been discussed here many times.

Thanks for the info anyway!

Greetz.

Yea I figured that It was far from perfect. But It stands as a very nice watch on It's own Imho. Im one of those members that buy what I like. Sometimes they are very acurate and some times not. Thanks for your Input. :) Mike (ps) It Is not a misprint, I just orderd one at the above price.