When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Swiss 7750 Movement (subdial 3,6,9) Fit Asian 7750 ?

lim888

I have Daytona pre 2000 with swiss 7750 17 jewel subdial 3,6,9. I want buy a breitling navitimer 3,6,9 asian 7750 and swap that movement with swiss 7750 17 jewel because my daytona doesn't have correct spacing subdial. My question : Is that movement fit with breitling asian 7750 case ? Thanks in advance.

I have Daytona pre 2000 with swiss 7750 17 jewel subdial 3,6,9. I want buy a breitling navitimer 3,6,9 asian 7750 and swap that movement with swiss 7750 17 jewel because my daytona doesn't have correct spacing subdial. My question : Is that movement fit with breitling asian 7750 case ? Thanks in advance.

Ok, there is no Swiss ETA 7750 in 3-6-9. That's the 7753. Apart from that, your post made me cross-eyed. :blink:

Pug is right. The other thing to bear in mind is that even if you have a direct swap you should be aware that you may not be able to swap out the Aswian dateweheel for the Swiss. THis was the case on the Breitling CHrono.

If you were talking about movement parts, I can say w/ certainty that it's a no go on the date whee. If you meant case parts: the dial wont work (because of the date position), but everything else should.

I would say you can swap a swiss 7750 to an asian one.

It has been done for several pam 196/188 etc.. , and it accepted the whole tranfert weels to make it into a 3-6-9 (the 196 is really a 7753), there is even a complete The Zigmeister picture report on that somwhere...

What you CANT do is swap swiss 7753 to a 7750 even if it moded to 3-6-9 because it certainly wont accept the date weel and probably the dial ...

• 2 weeks later...
Modding a 7750 to a 7753 layout is possible but it's a difficult job.

I have one here now, and it's a remarkable job that was done - it's something we have never seen before... No additional bridge on top, nothing... Secret to be revealed...

Glad hear you can do it. How about the date wheel ? because daytona not have date wheel and breitling have date. Is possible for me to swap it ?

thanks,

Lim